A141 reopens between Rings End and March, after fire crews free woman from car
Long tailbacks built up on the A141 March - Guyhirn road this morning after an accident involving a lorry and a car.
The busy road was closed as firefighters from Wisbech used specialist equipment to cut a woman free from the car.
The accdent happened around 8am. The woman's injuries were described as 'not life threatening'.
The road has now re-opened.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 4 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 5 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 Inside Norfolk's vital lifeline centre offering families respite