A140 at Yaxley, near Eye, blocked after man cut from car following crash
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A man has been cut from a car after a crash involving two vehicles on the A140 at Yaxley, near Eye, this afternoon.
Police were called to the incident on Ipswich Road at 3.10pm.
Four fire engines from Norfolk and Suffolk Fire and Rescue Services attended the scene and a man was cut from one of the cars.
An ambulance crew and officer treated two people, one for back complaints and one for neck pains.
The road is currently blocked while recovery of the cars takes place.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue