A140 at Tasburgh closed following RTC
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Norfolk police have warned motorists to avoid the A140 at Tasburgh following a crash in the area on Thursday, October 26.
A police spokesperson said a vehicle had gone off the road and police had closed the route while extracting the driver from the wreck.
'The man was concious, breathing and talking, but motorists are advised to avoid the A140 and B1527 junction until the scene has been cleared,' said the spokesperson.
The road has been closed in both directions.
Crews from the ambulance service and Noroflk Fire and Rescue Service were also on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A fire and rescue service spokesperson said they received a call to respond at 9.28pm.
'Appliances from Long Stratton, Carrow and Earlham attended the A140 in response to a road traffic collision involving one vehicle. 'Firefighters extracted one person using hydraulic rescue equipment and provided scene safety and casualty care.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop