Car ends up in field following collision on A134 between Stoke Ferry and Northwold
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A busy west Norfolk road was partially blocked for several hours following a collision between a car and a lorry.
The incident happened on the A134 between Northwold and Stoke Ferry at 5.45am this morning.
A car ended up in a field and a lorry blocked part of the road.
King's Lynn police tweeted: 'Vehicle overtaking x2 lorries caused another car driver on the correct side of the road to serve out of the way, resulting in an accident!! Car rolled several times. Enquiries ongoing.'
A police spokesman said there were no injuries.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 5 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 6 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 8 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 9 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 10 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
Police were on scene until 9.20am.