Car ends up in field following collision on A134 between Stoke Ferry and Northwold
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A busy west Norfolk road was partially blocked for several hours following a collision between a car and a lorry.
The incident happened on the A134 between Northwold and Stoke Ferry at 5.45am this morning.
A car ended up in a field and a lorry blocked part of the road.
You may also want to watch:
King's Lynn police tweeted: 'Vehicle overtaking x2 lorries caused another car driver on the correct side of the road to serve out of the way, resulting in an accident!! Car rolled several times. Enquiries ongoing.'
A police spokesman said there were no injuries.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
Police were on scene until 9.20am.