Woman taken to hospital after crash with cement truck
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A driver has been taken to hospital after a collision with a cement truck near Thetford.
Police and paramedics were called to the A134 at Thetford, in the direction of Mundford, at around 7.30am.
The road was blocked after the crash between a Vauxhall and a cement truck.
The woman who had been driving the Vauxhall was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital, but her injuries are not thought to be serious.
The driver of the cement truck was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions are now in place while recovery of the vehicles is underway.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer