A12 closed in Lowestoft after burst water main
Part of the northbound carriageway of the A12 at Lowestoft has been closed off for emergency repairs on a burst water main.
St Peter's Street is closed between Katwijk Way/St Peter's Street roundabout and the Jubilee roundabout.
Traffic is being diverted along the A1144 St Peter's Street, Normanston Drive to Peto Way, Millennium Drive and Bentley Drive on the A1117.
Motorists will re-join the A12 at the Tesco roundabout.
The repairs should be completed by the early hours of tomorrow morning.
For the latest traffic information road users can visit www.highways.gov.uk/traffic, call the Highways Agency Information Line on 0300 123 5000 or listen to Traffic Radio on DAB digital radio or their local radio station.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 9 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant