A12 at Wangford has reopened after three injured in serious collision
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The A12 near Wangford has reopened following a serious collision this morning.
Police were called just before 10.30am to reports of a two vehicle collision between a black Nissan Qashqai and a blue Volvo XC70.
Three people sustained injuries and were taken to James Paget University Hospital by ambulance.
However a police spokesman said the injuries were not believed to be life changing or life threatening.
The road was closed whilst a collision investigation took place and for recovery of the vehicles to be arranged. It has now fully reopened in both directions.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance service spokesman said paramedics had treated three patients, including one with a suspected head injury and another trapped in a car in a ditch.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance and the fire service also attended the scene.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
Anyone who may have seen the collision is asked to call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD 112 of today, Thursday, January 19.