Driver taken to hospital following multi-vehicle crash in Outwell
- Credit: Fenland Police
A driver was taken to hospital following a multi-vehicle crash.
Police were called to a road traffic collision in Outwell at around 6.30am this morning.
Three vehicles were involved in the crash which happened on the A1101 at the junction with the A47.
Fire crews from King's Lynn South and Wisbech attended the scene to release a casualty and made the scene and vehicles safe.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'We sent two ambulance crews and the Magpas Air Ambulance response car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
'They treated two patients on the roadside. One patient had minor injuries and did not need to go to hospital. The other patient had leg injuries and was transferred to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further care.'
The road was closed while recovery and Highways England were on the scene.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each