A11 reopens following multiple vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The A11 has reopened following a crash on Friday afternoon that involved multiple vehicles and an overturned horsebox.
Highways England tweeted that the southbound lane had reopened at Attleborough.
Emergency services were called to the dual carriageway shortly after 4.20pm to reports of an accident.
The southbound lane was blocked between the B1172 and B1077.
Norfolk fire service said appliances from Attleborough, Wymondham and Hethersett attended, along with a technical rescue unit from Carrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument