A11 partially blocked after car overturns in collision
- Credit: Archant
One person has been taken to hospital after a car overturned on the A11.
The collision occurred southbound near the East Harling Turnoff at Attleborough at around 4.42pm, when two cars collided.
Fire crews attended along with the ambulance service.
One person had to be cut from a vehicle, and three occupants were treated at the scene, two having suffered minor injuries.
The third was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with a suspected back injury.
One lane of the southbound carriageway was closed following the incident.
- 1 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 2 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 3 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 4 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 5 'I can't stop Western Link work starting in my woodland'
- 6 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 7 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 8 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 9 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it