A11 in Red Lodge closed following collision
- Credit: James Bass
The A11 has been closed following a road traffic collision this afternoon.
The A11 northbound between the A14 and the junction with the A1065 in Red Lodge has been closed, as well as southbound between the A1101 and the junction with the A14.
Police were called to reports of a collision on the A11 at around 2.50pm this afternoon.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said the collision involved at least two vehicles.
Fire and ambulance attended the scene as well as an air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The number of casualties is yet to be confirmed but injuries are not thought to be life-threatening, police said.
Recovery vehicles are still on the scene.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 6 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
The Highways England website says normal traffic conditions are expected between 5.45pm and 6pm.