A11 in Red Lodge closed following collision
- Credit: James Bass
The A11 has been closed following a road traffic collision this afternoon.
The A11 northbound between the A14 and the junction with the A1065 in Red Lodge has been closed, as well as southbound between the A1101 and the junction with the A14.
Police were called to reports of a collision on the A11 at around 2.50pm this afternoon.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said the collision involved at least two vehicles.
Fire and ambulance attended the scene as well as an air ambulance.
The number of casualties is yet to be confirmed but injuries are not thought to be life-threatening, police said.
Recovery vehicles are still on the scene.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 7 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 8 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 9 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 10 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
The Highways England website says normal traffic conditions are expected between 5.45pm and 6pm.