Delays on A11 after three car crash
- Credit: Archant
The A11 has now reopened following an earlier collision involving three vehicles.
Norfolk Police were called shortly after 12.30pm after three vehicles collided on the northbound carriageway between Wymondham and Norwich.
The ambulance service was called but injuries are not thought to be serious.
The road was closed for the vehicles to be recovered, and has now been reopened.
Fire crews from Hethersett, Wymondham, Carrow and Earlham made a vehicle and the surrounding area safe.
You may also want to watch:
They also assisted the police and ambulance crews.
Traffic was diverted through Hethersett and there were delays on local bus routes.
- Keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list