A11 closed after HGV and minibus collide at Stag roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Occupants of an HGV and minibus escaped any injuries when the vehicles collided on the A11 at the Stag roundabout near Attleborough this afternoon.
Emergency services were called shortly after 3pm and police, fire crews and ambulance were all in attendance.
The road was closed in both directions while police await recovery for both vehicles, but the driver of the HGV, and the passengers of the minibus were checked over at the scene and were uninjured.
The road has now reopened towards Thetford, but remains closed Norwich-bound
Damage has been caused to the central reservation and the road may be closed for some time.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions have been put in place whilst an investigation is carried out, and motorists are being urged to find alternative routes where possible.
Witnesses are asked to call Norfolk Police on 101 quoting reference 271 of Wednesday June 28 2017.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price