A11 blocked at Wymondham after two-car crash
- Credit: Archant
A two-car crash has blocked the A11 northbound at Wymondham.
The road is blocked just after the B1135 turn-off after the incident, which happened at about 10.10pm.
Three fire crews, from Wymondham and Hethersett, responded, where they provided scene safety and helped the police and ambulance.
It is understood that a car - thought to be a red Honda Civic - crashed into the central reservation, with a 4x4 also involved, although Norfolk police could not confirm the vehicles involved.
There is debris on the road and the vehicles are yet to be recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police has tweeted advising drivers heading north to drive through Wymondham town centre.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown