A11 at Elveden reopened after serious crash involving one car - air ambulance called
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The A11 at Elveden has reopened after a single serious-car crash.
One lane was blocked in both directions between the B1106 junction and the Forest retail park roundabout after the incident, which happened at about 4pm.
It is thought the blue Peugeot crashed into the central reservation. The air ambulance was called.
The ambulance service attended and treated a woman in her 50s for minor injuries. She was discharged at the scene.
A police spokesperson said highways engineers were called because around 20 posts had been damaged in the central reservation.
You may also want to watch:
The road has since reopened.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown