Injured treated at scene as two-car crash shuts main road
- Credit: Archant
People have been treated by the ambulance as emergency services were called to a crash which closed a road near Fakenham.
Police arrived at the A1067 at Stibbard at 4.25pm after reports of a two-vehicle collision.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the road had been cleared by around 8.45pm.
Motorists had earlier been advised to find alternative routes after the accident took place near the Bridge Road junction.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police: "It is difficult to say at the moment but it appears like there were a number of people in both vehicles.
"The ambulance service are treating some of the patients but it is difficult to say how serious the injuries are at the moment."
The fire service were called at 4.21pm by the ambulance service and remained on the scene past 6pm.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 3 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 4 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 5 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 6 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 7 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 8 Soldier from Norwich jailed over rape of girl
- 9 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 10 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
AA Roadwatch reported "very slow moving traffic" on the A1067 in both directions for those travelling between Fakenham and Guist.