A1065 reopened after crash involving two vehicles
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
The A1065 between the Bodney junction with the B1108 has been reopened following a crash between two vehicles.
A red Renault Clio and a Land Rover Discovery crashed travelling towards Swaffham.
One person suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Two fire crews from Methwold and Brandon were called to the scene at 5.45pm.
There were no signs of fire but crews did provide casualty care and made the vehicles safe.
You may also want to watch:
The crews also applied granules to a small fuel leak.
The road was reopened at around 8.20pm.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks