A1065 reopened after crash involving two vehicles
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
The A1065 between the Bodney junction with the B1108 has been reopened following a crash between two vehicles.
A red Renault Clio and a Land Rover Discovery crashed travelling towards Swaffham.
One person suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Two fire crews from Methwold and Brandon were called to the scene at 5.45pm.
There were no signs of fire but crews did provide casualty care and made the vehicles safe.
The crews also applied granules to a small fuel leak.
The road was reopened at around 8.20pm.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 3 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 9 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant