A1065 at Weasenham All Saints closed both ways following car crash
The A1065 at Weasenham All Saints near Fakenham is currently closed both ways at the Rougham end following a car crash.
Police were called to the scene just before 1pm.
The collision was between a Skoda and a Peugeot.
One woman has been taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with head injuries.
An oil spill is also being cleared up.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the woman's injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR