Ariel, Elsa and Cruella De Vil all turn out for Disney themed wedding in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
A magical Disney-themed wedding in Great Yarmouth showed that dreams can come true.
As these photos show, guests arrived at the Town Hall dressed as popular Disney characters, ranging from princesses, Elsa, Ariel, Snow White and Rapunzel to the bride's parents, the Mad Hatter and Maleficent, who looked and acted the part too. Villain Cruella De Vil also made an appearance with her devilish fur coat.
The bride, Carrie Talbot, 31, arrived in a fairy tale-themed car wearing a white and green dress with wings, as Tinkerbell. She was called Tinkerbell by her parents as she grew up which helped spark the idea.
The groom, Ryan Chamberlin-King proudly became Mr Talbot, 30, while dressed as popular Pirates of the Caribbean character, Captain Jack Sparrow.
The wedding was bright and colourful which reflected on the family, children were dressed as their favourite characters and the whole idea was to make the day fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash