Ariel, Elsa and Cruella De Vil all turn out for Disney themed wedding in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
A magical Disney-themed wedding in Great Yarmouth showed that dreams can come true.
As these photos show, guests arrived at the Town Hall dressed as popular Disney characters, ranging from princesses, Elsa, Ariel, Snow White and Rapunzel to the bride's parents, the Mad Hatter and Maleficent, who looked and acted the part too. Villain Cruella De Vil also made an appearance with her devilish fur coat.
The bride, Carrie Talbot, 31, arrived in a fairy tale-themed car wearing a white and green dress with wings, as Tinkerbell. She was called Tinkerbell by her parents as she grew up which helped spark the idea.
The groom, Ryan Chamberlin-King proudly became Mr Talbot, 30, while dressed as popular Pirates of the Caribbean character, Captain Jack Sparrow.
The wedding was bright and colourful which reflected on the family, children were dressed as their favourite characters and the whole idea was to make the day fun.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 6 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Murder probe sends 'shockwaves' through community
- 10 Man found dead in sea off Great Yarmouth had made distress call