A quiz, a talk and a ceilidh - fun times ahead for Hethersett village
- Credit: Archant � 2012
A quiz night, a garden talk and a spring ceilidh are among the events being planned to take place in Hethersett.
The village bowls club is holding a quiz on Friday, March 10 from 7pm at the Jubilee Hall in Back Lane. There will be prizes for the winning table, a free prize draw, raffle and finger buffet.
Tables are for teams of six to eight with tickets at £6 each, call 01603 810735, 01603 814292 or 01603 813096 to book.
The ceilidh will take place at the Hethersett Village Hall on March 18 from 8pm featuring the Happy Feet Ceilidh Band.
Tickets are £8 and the price includes a glass of wine or soft drink.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07730 594688 to book.
Hethersett and District Horticultural Society's next meeting will be on Wednesday, March 15 when John Freeman will show photos of his Holiday Gardens and Ted Hallett will give a talk following the society's annual general meeting.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase