Pop-up porridge cafe returns to Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Norridge
Following the success of their first event in November, two Norwich students will once again be hosting a pop-up porridge cafe in the city.
Rowan Collins and Olivia Bush, who study design at Norwich University of the Arts, are returning to Studio 20 on Wensum Street with Norridge - a weekend filled with porridge and hygge.
Taking place over April 7 and 8, the event will feature a seasonal porridge menu, a selection of savoury food options and baked goods.
Dishes include vanilla rhubarb porridge, overnight oats with chia seeds, honey-roasted grapefruit, natural yogurt and homemade coconut granola, as well as ginger and lentil soup and vegan dark chocolate and nut butter bars.
A range of ceramics designed by Karen Bush will also be available to purchase during the event, with pillows made by Norwich student, Emily Norman.
You may also want to watch:
Norridge will be open at Studio 20 on Saturday, April 7 and Sunday, April 8 between 8am and 5pm.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP