Pop-up porridge cafe returns to Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Norridge
Following the success of their first event in November, two Norwich students will once again be hosting a pop-up porridge cafe in the city.
Rowan Collins and Olivia Bush, who study design at Norwich University of the Arts, are returning to Studio 20 on Wensum Street with Norridge - a weekend filled with porridge and hygge.
Taking place over April 7 and 8, the event will feature a seasonal porridge menu, a selection of savoury food options and baked goods.
Dishes include vanilla rhubarb porridge, overnight oats with chia seeds, honey-roasted grapefruit, natural yogurt and homemade coconut granola, as well as ginger and lentil soup and vegan dark chocolate and nut butter bars.
A range of ceramics designed by Karen Bush will also be available to purchase during the event, with pillows made by Norwich student, Emily Norman.
You may also want to watch:
Norridge will be open at Studio 20 on Saturday, April 7 and Sunday, April 8 between 8am and 5pm.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall