Pop-up porridge cafe returns to Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Norridge
Following the success of their first event in November, two Norwich students will once again be hosting a pop-up porridge cafe in the city.
Rowan Collins and Olivia Bush, who study design at Norwich University of the Arts, are returning to Studio 20 on Wensum Street with Norridge - a weekend filled with porridge and hygge.
Taking place over April 7 and 8, the event will feature a seasonal porridge menu, a selection of savoury food options and baked goods.
Dishes include vanilla rhubarb porridge, overnight oats with chia seeds, honey-roasted grapefruit, natural yogurt and homemade coconut granola, as well as ginger and lentil soup and vegan dark chocolate and nut butter bars.
A range of ceramics designed by Karen Bush will also be available to purchase during the event, with pillows made by Norwich student, Emily Norman.
You may also want to watch:
Norridge will be open at Studio 20 on Saturday, April 7 and Sunday, April 8 between 8am and 5pm.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"