A Paris romance comes to Diss
- Credit: Archant
Paris is one of the most romantic places in the world and it will be coming to Diss for one night only.
At the Corn Hall on Saturday, November 4, Dreamcast productions will be presenting Non, Je ne Regrette Rien.
The show is a tribute to the life one of France's most iconic singers, Edith Piaf.
Featuring her songs, performed in French and English, including 'La Vie en Rose', 'Autumn Leaves', Padam Padam, 'She', and 'Non, Je ne Regrette Rien'.
The play will follow the rise and fall of the French artist. Delving into her romantic and tragic personal life until her death at the age of 47 which brought the busy city of Paris to a stand still.
You may also want to watch:
When she died in 1963 the traffic came to a stop and more than 40,000 people attended her funeral.
The Corn Hall, St. Nicholas Street, 7.30pm, tickets £12 adult and £11 concessions from 01379 652241.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award