A nostalgic stroll through Norwich's Plantation Gardens
PUBLISHED: 13:00 22 April 2017 | UPDATED: 16:04 24 April 2017
Take a trip down memory lane with this selection of pictures of Plantation Garden from the 80s and 90s.
2. David Jackson working hard on the balustrade in the Plantation Garden, Norwich. Dated 11th March, 1993.
3. Diana Collis Heuvel, a committee member of the Plantation Garden Preservation Trust, inspects the 10ft wide 8ft deep hole discovered in The Plantation Garden grounds.
4. The Gothic fountain in the Plantation Garden is turned on after restoration by Dr Brent Elliot, librarian of the Royal Horticultural Society, taken 2nd November, 1991.
5. Ms Bryony Nierop-Reading surveying the Plantation Gardens in Norwich, 16th October, 1984
6. Taken on the 18th of January, 1990, John Watson can be seen in part of the “secret garden” (Plantation Gardens, Norwich).
7. The Plantation Gardens were discovered a decade ago looking forlorn and overgrown, taken 8th October, 1991.
8. Detail on the Victorian fountain built of chimney bricks, roof tiles and brick mouldings in the Plantation Gardens, Norwich, pictured on the 16th January, 1990.
If you recognise anyone in the pictures or would like to tell us more about them you can email email@example.com