A disaster waiting to happen - Driver stopped after pulling van with no brakes
- Credit: Norfolk and Suffolk Road Policing
A van driver's day went from bad to worse after being stopped for dangerously pulling a broken down van.
The van driver was pulling another van that had no foot brake and was being towed with a short piece of rope.
They also had no insurance or driving license.
Norfolk and Suffolk Road policing tweeted about the incident at 7.31pm which happened on Southtown Road in Great Yarmouth.
On Twitter they said: 'Front van towing other on short bit of rope. Front van driver no licence or insurance. Towed van no foot brake or PAS #TOR #RCRT #845.'
You may also want to watch:
Al Jackson replied on Twitter saying: 'That seems to = disaster waiting to happen!! Good work!'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17