A bird’s eye view - photographer captures stunning aerial photographs of Norfolk and Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
They offer a rare glimpse of both well-known and secret spots in our region from a viewpoint most of us will never see.
These stunning aerial photographs of Norfolk and Suffolk were captured by John Fielding, who takes the images from his Skyranger plane.
Mr Fielding, the former owner of Langleys Toys, said he has been taking the eye-catching pictures from his plane for the last six years.
'Before I started taking them from the plane, I was taking them from the top of a large pole,' he said. 'I've always been fascinated with photography and, particularly, the aerial view.
'So to be able to combine the two was fantastic for me. I think most people are fascinated by what it would be like to be up in the heavens.
You may also want to watch:
'I have always lived in Norwich and Norfolk so it's brilliant to be able to capture these sights that we don't often get to see.'
• To see more of the photographs or find out more, click here.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash