A barking mad service as pets take over Bradwell church
- Credit: The Reverend Matthew Price.
Dogs took over a village church at it held its annual celebration of pets service.
The dogs were at St Nicholas Church in Bradwell on Sunday as the church revived the service, which was led by Rev Matthew Price.
As well as dogs of all descriptions, a guinea pig could also been seen in the pews.
Rev Matthew Price said the event was about 'giving thanks for our pets and all they mean to us.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success