A barking mad service as pets take over Bradwell church
- Credit: The Reverend Matthew Price.
Dogs took over a village church at it held its annual celebration of pets service.
The dogs were at St Nicholas Church in Bradwell on Sunday as the church revived the service, which was led by Rev Matthew Price.
As well as dogs of all descriptions, a guinea pig could also been seen in the pews.
Rev Matthew Price said the event was about 'giving thanks for our pets and all they mean to us.'
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000