A 16-year-old boy from Norwich to appear in Lowestoft Youth Court following police intelligence led day
- Credit: IAN BURT
A 16-year-old boy is due to appear in court next month after a multi-agency day of action that took place in Lowestoft.
The boy from Norwich, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged with two counts of possessing with intent to supply a Class A drug, being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine and being concerned in the supply of heroin. He is due to appear at Lowestoft Youth Court on October 1.
The intelligence led day of action was carried out on August 27 as a part of a series of policing operations that Suffolk Police is conducting throughout the year aimed at cracking down on criminal activity in the county.
The boy was arrested along with three men, during the day of action, after their vehicle was stopped and drugs were discovered inside the vehicle.
The three Colchester men - Kian Rulten, 18, Ryan Ellis, 19, and Shaun Ellis, 21 - appeared at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates Court on August 19 charged with drug offences.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody until November 14 to appear at Crown Court.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault