Start-up Saturday group to launch to help Great Yarmouth entrepreneurs
- Credit: PA
An event is being held to help budding entrepreneurs thinking of start their own business.
The Start-up Saturday group is being run Trevor Saunders and aims to give people the opportunity to trial their business before spending a lot of money on setting it up.
The next event is taking place on this Saturday at the Acorn Centre in Regent Street, Great Yarmouth from 10am until 3pm.
The event is open to the public to come along and give their views of the potential of the start up business.
Mr Saunders said: 'It's a bit like Dragons Den but with real potential customers.
You may also want to watch:
'It is free for the public to come in and £10 a table for businesses with special rates for people on benefits.'
To book your table email Trevor at email@example.com or turn up from 9.00am on the day.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
The Acorn Centre is part of Age Concern Great Yarmouth and acts as a hub of other community groups across the borough.