Just 500 spaces left for Run Norwich 2018
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Runners are being urged to sign up quickly if they want to take part in this year's Run Norwich.
There are only 500 general entry places left for the 10km race on Sunday, August 5.
It will be the fourth staging of the event, which is organised by the Norwich City FC Community Sports Foundation, and around 7,000 runners are expected to take part this year.
Entries have only been open for six weeks, and in that time over 6,200 runners have already secured their place.
The race is for runners of all abilities and whatever your level of experience, the event welcomes entries from anyone.
You may also want to watch:
The route passes some of the city's most iconic landmarks including Norwich Castle, The Forum and Norwich Cathedral.
Entry for affiliated runners costs £23 whilst general entry is £25. Entry is free for any runner wishing to run for the Community Sports Foundation although at least £100 must be raised for the charity.
You can sign up for the event via the Run Norwich website.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre