4Networking Wymondham makes quick start as numbers swell
- Credit: Chris Ball
A networking group has rapidly become one of the most popular meet-ups of its kind in the country.
4N Wymondham, part of the 4Networking group, has become one of the best attended 4N events in the country and can boast more than 40 business attendees at its fortnightly meetings.
The group was founded in March by local business people who discovered a lack of networking events which suited their needs in the town and decided to start their own 4N meeting.
Visitor coordinator Naomi Keetley, who works at Swinton Legal in Hethersett, said: 'With 4Networking you have a passport which enables you to go to any meeting across the country.
'You can pick and choose which meetings you go to which can fit around your schedule.'
The breakfast meetings take place at Station Bistro, at Wymondham train station, at 8am every other Thursday with the next one on August 10.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'