4Networking Wymondham makes quick start as numbers swell
- Credit: Chris Ball
A networking group has rapidly become one of the most popular meet-ups of its kind in the country.
4N Wymondham, part of the 4Networking group, has become one of the best attended 4N events in the country and can boast more than 40 business attendees at its fortnightly meetings.
The group was founded in March by local business people who discovered a lack of networking events which suited their needs in the town and decided to start their own 4N meeting.
Visitor coordinator Naomi Keetley, who works at Swinton Legal in Hethersett, said: 'With 4Networking you have a passport which enables you to go to any meeting across the country.
'You can pick and choose which meetings you go to which can fit around your schedule.'
You may also want to watch:
The breakfast meetings take place at Station Bistro, at Wymondham train station, at 8am every other Thursday with the next one on August 10.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move