433 cannabis plants found at a Beeston farm
Cannabis found at a Beeston farm has an estimated annual yield of £200,000, Norfolk Police said.
Officers executed a drugs warrant at the property on Watery Lane in Beeston, near Dereham on Tuesday and found 433 plants in five shipping containers.
Along with the drugs hydroponic growing equipment was also seized.
Trading Standards' Farm Team officers assisted the 16 officers and advised them with their investigations.
A spokesman said because these investigations are ongoing, there are no more details about their involvement in the raid available at the moment.
You may also want to watch:
A 60-year-old man from the Dereham area, a 14-year-old boy from the Attleborough area and a 32-year-old man from the Watton area were arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis.
All three have been released on bail until the end of June and July pending further police inquiries.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop