40-year-old man bitten by a dog in Lessingham
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man in his 40s has been bitten on the arm by a dog while out running in Lessingham on Monday.
The man was running along a footpath close to Hempstead Road, sometime between 10.30am and 11am, when two dogs, described as dark brown Rottweiler's, ran up to him.
Officers would like to speak to a man and a woman who were with the two dogs and another light coloured dog at the time.
The man is described as white, aged mid 30s to 40, of stocky build, with shaven hair.
The woman is described as white, aged mid 30s to 40s, of slim build and with long fair hair.
They left the area in a dark coloured vehicle.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone with information should contact PC Hayley Green at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
- 1 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 2 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 5 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 6 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 9 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 10 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing