4.15pm update: No-one taken to hospital after three-car collision on the A47 at Hockering
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Two people who were injured in a three-car crash that partially blocked the A47 at Hockering did not require hospital treatment.
Police were called to the collision between two Volkswagens and an Audi, which happened west-bound near the Mattishall Lane junction, at 1.55pm.
A police spokesman said one person suffered a bump on the head and another complained of whiplash.
A spokesman for the ambulance service, which arrived at the scene at 2.11pm, confirmed this information.
The service sent one rapid response vehicle, which was cleared to leave the scene at 2.19pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the crash had blocked the road, and had advised drivers to approach the area with caution.
It was the latest in a series of accidents in the A47 in the Hockering area that have prompted wide-spread calls for government action to improve road safety.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 5 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 6 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 10 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown