2016: A spectacular year for Norfolk nature
- Credit: RAPTURE PHOTOGRAPHICS
From the coast to the Broads, Norfolk is a treasured habitat for many species.
Professional wildlife photogaphers Robert and Jill Wilson, of Rapture Photographics, have picked out their favourite shots of nature from across the county from 2016.
The husband and wife team, who live in Surlingham, lead wildlife photography workshops in Norfolk and run a Kodak Express business on St Johns Close, Norwich.
Mr Wilson, 53, has been a professional wildlife photographer and twitcher for nearly 30 years.
He taught his 51-year-old wife the tricks of the trade and she is now also a published photographer.
You may also want to watch:
Many of their photos are taken in their back garden in Surlingham.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears