2016: A spectacular year for Norfolk nature
- Credit: RAPTURE PHOTOGRAPHICS
From the coast to the Broads, Norfolk is a treasured habitat for many species.
Professional wildlife photogaphers Robert and Jill Wilson, of Rapture Photographics, have picked out their favourite shots of nature from across the county from 2016.
The husband and wife team, who live in Surlingham, lead wildlife photography workshops in Norfolk and run a Kodak Express business on St Johns Close, Norwich.
Mr Wilson, 53, has been a professional wildlife photographer and twitcher for nearly 30 years.
He taught his 51-year-old wife the tricks of the trade and she is now also a published photographer.
You may also want to watch:
Many of their photos are taken in their back garden in Surlingham.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge