1pm update: Man stabbed in Great Yarmouth ‘knew his attacker’
- Credit: Archant
A man in hospital after a stabbing incident in Great Yarmouth knew his attacker, police have said.
The incident - believed to involve a knife - happened at about 7.30pm yesterday in the King Street area of the town.
A police spokesman said the victim was taken to the James Paget Hospital with a leg injury, but there was no suggestion that it was life threatening.
He added that there reports of someone running away from the scene.
No arrests have been made and the search for the suspected attacker is ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows anything about the incident is asked to call DC Matt Jenkins at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 10 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham