Escape room with 1950s theme coming to Norwich – for one weekend only
- Credit: Archant
A new pop-up escape room is coming to Norwich – but those who want to take part will have to move quickly.
Coming later this month, teams will be able to work together to solve a series of puzzles that lead to their escape from a 1950s abandoned hospital setting.
The escape room is coming to the Castle Quarter on Saturday, February 22 and Sunday 23, with players being given 20 minutes to get out before the morning.
Sessions run from 11am to 4pm on both days, with bookings via the website costing £5 per person.
You may also want to watch:
Castle Quarter marketing manager Gemma Hyde said: "We are so excited to be hosting the pop-up escape room and feel it will be really popular.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
"It is nice to be able to offer a different experience to people visiting the centre that still think of Castle Quarter as just a shopping centre - it is the start of lots of exciting plans we have for the year."