£15,000 cylinder testing investment boost for Great Yarmouth firm
- Credit: Archant
An offshore company has set up a cylinder pressure testing centre in Great Yarmouth to expand the scope of its services.
The staff at EPIC International Limited have more than 10 years' experience of servicing and testing of cylinders for the diving industry.
Managing director Dave Rowan has converted part of the company's Vanguard Road building into a three-room test centre for cylinders used in the diving industry and general offshore industry.
Mr Rowan said the company is also planning to test other compressed gas cylinders with the £15,000 worth of equipment it has installed.
Since receiving certification, the company is already in negotiation with a major national company to provide testing and certification.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Rowan said: 'Creating this centre is another way to expand our services to existing clients and also find new opportunities.'
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction