£1000 reward after pensioner burgled
The son of an elderly woman left terrified and bruised after a burglary is offering a £1,000 reward to help catch the culprits..
The son of an elderly woman left terrified and bruised after a burglary is offering a £1,000 reward to help catch the culprits.
Police described the Lenwade burglary as “appalling” and said it appeared to have been carried out because the two men wanted money for drugs.
The son of the 81-year-old widow, who asked not to be named, is offering a £1000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.
Her ordeal took place in St Faith's Close on Friday, November 23 when two men broke into the woman's bungalow at about 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
One burglar held her down, while the other searched the property.
The first was described as white, skinny between 18 and 22, about 6ft and wearing a dark beanie hat. The second man was white and the same height and age as the other but wearing a balaclava.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
Anyone with information is urged to contact DC Gary Fisher at North Walsham police station on 0845 456 4567.