Start the new year by winning £1000!
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Start the new year in great style by winning £1,000 in our great competition.
Each day from Monday, December 8 until Tuesday January 15, individually numbered tokens will be printed in this newspaper for readers to cut out and collect.
They should be collected in a grid which will be printed on Monday.
Just collect six out of the eight tokens printed throughout the week for a chance to win the £1,000 prize.
The grid will be printed for a second time on Tuesday January 15, for those readers who miss the paper this Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Tokens must be returned by the closing date of Friday, January 26 to be in with a chance to win.
Editor David Powles said: 'It's a tough time of the year so hopefully this money can make a real difference for the lucky winner.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
'As ever, keep an eye out in 2018 for more exciting competitions and plenty of handy money-saving offers.'