New cupcake and champagne bar to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Champagne flutes at the ready as Cupcakes & Bubbles prepares to open a cafe bar and gift shop in Norwich city centre.
A new cafe bar is set to add a little sparkle to Norwich city centre next week as it opens its doors to the public and serves up a range of home baked rustic treats and tipples, including cupcakes, brownies, champagne and prosecco.
Cupcakes & Bubbles, which will be located in the heart of the city at 5 Timber Hill, is the brain child of Norwich residents Tracey Watt, 46, and Pepe Ong, 56, who both have been working in the catering industry for more than 25 years.
The two women have come together to create the business in partnership with local suppliers such as Dust With Cocoa, The Nelson and Norfolk Tea Company and Leigh's Bees.
Mrs Watt, said: 'Our cafe is housed in a Grade II listed building that retains its original features and provides the perfect atmosphere for guests to relax and unwind.
You may also want to watch:
'We will be offering a selection of high quality products and gifts to buy, as well as delicious sweet treats baked by Dust With Cocoa that can be enjoyed with a nice cup of tea by Nelson and Norfolk, a vintage sparkling wine from Winbirri Vineyards, or if someone really wants to spoil themselves - a glass of champagne.'
The cafe bar's menu will include cupcake flavours such as eton mess, s'mores, salted caramel, carrot and cinnamon and lemon and vanilla and gluten free and diet cake options will be available. Afternoon tea and light snacks such as scones and sandwiches are also going to be served in the cafe.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
As well as a delicious array of cakes, the company will be selling candles, honey and a selection of vinegars, pickles and chutneys in their gift shop daily.
Cupcakes and Bubbles is set to open on Tuesday, November 8 at 9.30am and will then be open Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30am to 7.30pm and 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
• Are you excited about Cupcakes & Bubbles opening in Norwich? Let us know in the comments below,