New Buckenham gardens to be opened to visitors
Gardens in New Buckenham will be opened up to visitors next weekend when around 20 private gardens will be available for people to wander around.
Visitors will be able to stroll around gardens which are all within walking distance and free parking will be available at the village hall.
Some of the gardens will offer added attractions such as a children's competition and plant sales on June 10.
The village's play area will also be open.
The event will be from 1pm to 6pm, with last admission at 5pm. Admission is �3 for each adult and this includes a map of the village gardens. Children are free of charge. Proceeds go to New Buckenham's gardening group in support the village show on July 14.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers