New acts added to Latitude Festival line-up
EXCITING new additions have been confirmed for the Latitude Festival.
The next wave of performers who will appear at the UK's favourite multi-arts festival were unveiled today - with Golden Fables 2012, featuring Gillian Clarke, Gabriel Prokofiev and The Desmond and Leah Tutu Peace Choir, set to hit the Waterfront Stage.
The comedy arena will also be transformed into the Cuban capital with the most rapturous party show of the summer coming to Latitude - as the pulsating beats of Havana Rumba! echo out.
Central to Latitude is a world-class, innovative musical programme. And from the icy climes of Duluth in Minnesota, to the sunrise coast of Suffolk, Indie icons Low will entertain.
Glen Hansard, known best as lead singer-songwriter in The Frames, will also appear on stage along with Punch Brothers, dEUS and Walls and Breton.
You may also want to watch:
Last month, The Journal revealed that Brit award winner Lana Del Rey has been added to the line-up for this year's festival at Henham Park, near Southwold, from July 12-15.
The American singer, who was this year's international breakthrough act at the Brits, joins a music line-up that is headlined by Bon Iver, Elbow and Paul Weller.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 9 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
• Tickets are available by visiting www.latitudefestival.co.uk