Nationally renowned poet John Hegley and Norfolk champion Keith Skipper appearing at Stalham High School
- Credit: Archant
A poet, comedian and musician will be the star of a school literature celebration.
John Hegley will be appearing at the Literature Live event at Stalham High School on Monday July 7 at 7pm.
The performer, who was a big hit at last year's Holt Festival, began his career at the London Comedy Store in 1980 and is a regular at the Edinburgh Festival.
Cromer-based writer and broadcaster Keith Skipper will be presenting That Ent All Squit at Stalham high on Thursday July 10 from 7pm as part of Literature Live. He will explore dialect in local literature.
Tickets for John Hegley cost £10, discounts available for group bookings of five or more tickets, and can be bought from the school or by calling Julia on 01692 580281 or emailing email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Keith Skipper cost £5 and must be bought in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre