Nationally renowned poet John Hegley and Norfolk champion Keith Skipper appearing at Stalham High School
- Credit: Archant
A poet, comedian and musician will be the star of a school literature celebration.
John Hegley will be appearing at the Literature Live event at Stalham High School on Monday July 7 at 7pm.
The performer, who was a big hit at last year's Holt Festival, began his career at the London Comedy Store in 1980 and is a regular at the Edinburgh Festival.
Cromer-based writer and broadcaster Keith Skipper will be presenting That Ent All Squit at Stalham high on Thursday July 10 from 7pm as part of Literature Live. He will explore dialect in local literature.
Tickets for John Hegley cost £10, discounts available for group bookings of five or more tickets, and can be bought from the school or by calling Julia on 01692 580281 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Keith Skipper cost £5 and must be bought in advance by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country