The main roadworks in Norfolk you need to know about
PUBLISHED: 13:12 31 October 2016 | UPDATED: 13:18 31 October 2016
Across Norfolk this week a range of planned roadworks and closures will be taking place that could easily cause delays to your journey. Here’s a look at some of them:
• Whitewell Road, Reepham: Delays are expected along this road between Tuesday, November 1 and Thursday, November 3 as Norfolk County Council undertake work. Traffic control stop and go boards will be in place.
• Hall Plain, Great Yarmouth: The U60465 will be closed from the junction at Regent Street in a southerly direction for a distance of 40 metres for a new telecommunications connection on Wednesday, November 2 between 9am and 3.30pm as Norfolk County Council carry out street works.
• Unthank Road, Norwich: National Grid Gas Distribution will be carrying out essential works along Unthank Road between Tuesday, November 2 and Thursday, November 4. Drivers should expect delays in this area.
• Heywood Road, Diss: Norfolk County Council’s roadworks continue along Heywood Road until Thursday, November 4 as the footway is extended. Traffic lights will be in place, which may cause delays for travellers.
• Burgh Road, Aylsham: This road continues to be closed until November 25 as Norfolk County Council attach a Cathodic Protection Cable.
• Bunwell Road, Besthorpe: Bunwell Road will be closed until November 18 as Norfolk County Council add a new water main. A diversion route is in place.
Keep up to date with the region’s travel news by visiting our live traffic map.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.