The main roadworks in Norfolk you need to know about
PUBLISHED: 13:12 31 October 2016 | UPDATED: 13:18 31 October 2016
Across Norfolk this week a range of planned roadworks and closures will be taking place that could easily cause delays to your journey. Here's a look at some of them:
• Whitewell Road, Reepham: Delays are expected along this road between Tuesday, November 1 and Thursday, November 3 as Norfolk County Council undertake work. Traffic control stop and go boards will be in place.
• Hall Plain, Great Yarmouth: The U60465 will be closed from the junction at Regent Street in a southerly direction for a distance of 40 metres for a new telecommunications connection on Wednesday, November 2 between 9am and 3.30pm as Norfolk County Council carry out street works.
• Unthank Road, Norwich: National Grid Gas Distribution will be carrying out essential works along Unthank Road between Tuesday, November 2 and Thursday, November 4. Drivers should expect delays in this area.
• Heywood Road, Diss: Norfolk County Council’s roadworks continue along Heywood Road until Thursday, November 4 as the footway is extended. Traffic lights will be in place, which may cause delays for travellers.
• Burgh Road, Aylsham: This road continues to be closed until November 25 as Norfolk County Council attach a Cathodic Protection Cable.
• Bunwell Road, Besthorpe: Bunwell Road will be closed until November 18 as Norfolk County Council add a new water main. A diversion route is in place.
Keep up to date with the region’s travel news by visiting our live traffic map.