The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
Across Norfolk this week a range of planned roadworks and closures will be taking place that could easily cause delays to your journey. Here’s a look at some of them:
• Hall Road, Norwich: Works between Jewsons and Holiday Inn are set to continue until Friday, November 25 as new pedestrian islands are added and the east and west footways are improved.
• Station Road, Lingwood: Station Road will be closed completely between Tuesday, October 25 and Friday, October 28 while a new gas connection is installed.
• B1077 Norwich Road, Attleborough: Anglian Water will be installing a new 125mm water main in the carriageway on Norwich Road between the junction of Richmond Park to 120m east of Mill Lane until Thursday, November 3. Traffic lights have been put in place and drivers are warned to expect delays.
• Station Road, Great Moulton: This road will be closed between Wednesday, October 26 and Friday, October 28 as Norfolk County Council undertake work. A diversion route has been put in place for this period.
• Mill Road, Stokesby: The closure of Mill Road continues until Friday, December 23 while a new water main is installed. Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
• Albion Road, Great Yarmouth: The U60483 Albion Road will be closed until Friday, October 28 from the junction of the U60483 Saxon Road in a westerly direction to the end of Albion Road to accommodate the safe demolition of Regent Bowl. Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained from Alexandra Road.
Keep up to date with the region’s travel news by visiting our live traffic map.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.