The main roadworks in Norfolk this week you need to know about
PUBLISHED: 10:04 10 October 2016 | UPDATED: 10:04 10 October 2016
Archant Â© 2004
Across Norfolk this week there are a host of planned roadworks and road closures that could cause delays to your journey. Here are some of the major ones:
• A47 at A140 junction: The road will be closed every night until October 20 from 8pm until 6am as Highways England complete engineering work.
• Dereham Road, Norwich: Stop/go boards will be in place from October 12 until October 14 as Norfolk County Council carry out patching work.
• A1066 at Brettenham: Temporary traffic lights will be in operation from October 12 until October 14 as BT install new cables.
• A148 at Letheringsett With Glandford: Temporary traffic lights will remain in operation until October 12 as Norfolk County Council carry out patching work.
• A12 at Hopton-on-Sea: On October 12 temporary traffic lights will be in place to allow Vodafone to carry out engineering work.
• A148 at East Rudham: Until October 12 temporary traffic lights will be in place to allow BT carry out engineering work.
To keep up with the region’s latest travel news visit our live traffic map.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.