More acts and talks announced for Latitude Festival
- Credit: James Bass
More acts and talks have been announced for Latitude Festival this year.
Suffolk musicians Adam French, SUperglu and Izzy's Daughter have all been added to the musical line up while a variety of names will be speaking at the festival.
Love Actually director Richard Curtis will be talking with historical author Kate Mosse and Prof John Mullan on subjects ranging from Shakespeare to Game of Thrones.
As part of a partnership with the Wellcome Trust there will be talks titled Music, Memory and Alzheimers, and Depression: Nature, Nurture and Genetics, which will feature Prof Elaine Fox and Ruby Wax.
These have been added to a bill already bursting with talent across a range of media.
You may also want to watch:
Headlining the festival are Alt-J, Portishead and Noel Gallagher and there is also a sparkling comedy line up.
The festival runs from July 16 to July 19 at Henham Park, near Southwold.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk