Ministry of Sound and Yomanda bringing nostalgia of 90s and 00s to Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Great Yarmouth clubbers will be given a nostalgic look back at two decades this weekend at the Tower Arena.
World-renowned club brand Ministry of Sound will host a night at the recently relaunched venue on Saturday, as it celebrates the release of its latest Club Classics album.
The night will see dance floor hits from the 90s and 00s, with influential producer Yomanda making his Great Yarmouth debut.
Revellers can expect to hear tracks from the likes of Spiller, Black Legend and N-Trance, among others.
There will also be sets from Fullerlove and D Nero in the main room, before Yomanda - real name Paul Masterson - takes over the decks.
You may also want to watch:
The night will also see classic R&B and UK garage in the second room and disco, funk and chill-out in the third, giving the night an eclectic mix of sounds.
Tickets are £7 in advanced, £10 on the door. Doors at 9pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
Call 01603 519232 for tickets. Over 18s only, ID required.