Ministry of Sound and Yomanda bringing nostalgia of 90s and 00s to Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Great Yarmouth clubbers will be given a nostalgic look back at two decades this weekend at the Tower Arena.
World-renowned club brand Ministry of Sound will host a night at the recently relaunched venue on Saturday, as it celebrates the release of its latest Club Classics album.
The night will see dance floor hits from the 90s and 00s, with influential producer Yomanda making his Great Yarmouth debut.
Revellers can expect to hear tracks from the likes of Spiller, Black Legend and N-Trance, among others.
There will also be sets from Fullerlove and D Nero in the main room, before Yomanda - real name Paul Masterson - takes over the decks.
You may also want to watch:
The night will also see classic R&B and UK garage in the second room and disco, funk and chill-out in the third, giving the night an eclectic mix of sounds.
Tickets are £7 in advanced, £10 on the door. Doors at 9pm.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Call 01603 519232 for tickets. Over 18s only, ID required.