Mercury Music Prize winners added to Latitude Festival line up
An eclectic range of artists have been added to Latitude Festival's line up for this year.
Mercury Music Prize-winning hip hop group Young Fathers have been added to the bill along with British jazz group Polar Bear and indie pop duo Summer Camp.
Electronic musician East India Youth will be performing as part of the Other Voices project along with Fight Like Apes and The Unthanks.
Zimbabwe-born British sionger-songwriter ESKA and American Jesca Hoop will also be performing.
Latitude is celebrating its 10th edition this year.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts added include Oscar, Cove Hithe, Bill Wells and Aidan Moffat, Nitin Sawhey, Izzy Bizzu, Zola Jesus, Grandbrothers, Rat Boy and Tuff Love.
It runs from July 16 to July 19 at Henham Park in Southwold.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 10 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
For the full line up visit www.latitudefestival.com