Marina Theatre has an exciting line-up
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft's Marina Theatre has a busy period of exciting performances for local audiences to enjoy.
Tonight sees the return of Back to Broadway featuring a cast of West End performers dancing and singing their way through a host of hits from shows including Mamma Mia, Les Misérables, Dirty Dancing and Phantom of the Opera from 7.30pm.
Then tomorrow at 7.30pm, more than 40 world class performers from the Russian State Dance Ensemble of Astrakhan will be performing Cossack music and dance.
On Sunday night, Michael King stars as the legendary Billy Fury in a production of The Billy Fury Years which will relive a host of memorable hits by the popular 1960s singer.
Comedian Jack Dee returns to the Marina for the first time in over a decade in a sell-out performance on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
More adult comedy follows on Saturday, March 16 with an adults-only performance Puppetry of the Penis.
Multi-award winning musician Charlie Landsborough brings his own brand of folk, country and spiritual music to the Marina on Sunday, March 17.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
The identity of Jack the Ripper could be revealed at the Marina on Thursday, March 21 as retired murder squad detective Trevor Marriott presents the findings of more than a decade of research into the gruesome London murders.
For more information, ring the Marina's box office on 01502 533200.